Visa obesvarade inlägg | Visa aktiva trådar Aktuellt datum och tid: 2018 12 14, 0:25

Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
 Large Modelrailway-Event in Bad Schwartau (Germany, Lübeck) 
Författare Meddelande
Passagerare

hi!

The Eisenbahnfreunde Bad Schwartau (Friends of railway at Bad Schwartau) will host a large model railway exhibition with stock exchange on 19 and 20 January 2019 again.

Bild

Bad Schwartau is in the North of Germany, near to Lübeck (look map)

As in 2017, the exhibition will take place in 3 halls. We show systems in almost all gauges, no repetitions from the previous exhibition in Bad Schwartau. Many of the modular systems have a strong connection to reality and have been lovingly modeled.

Of course, the small "Krummlandhalle" will be reserved completely for the Z gauge. The northernmost Z-Convention in Germany is in existence.

The Eisenbahnfreunde Bad Schwartau are pleased to be able to offer a special special car in the Z gauge from Märklin.

It was created in cooperation with Märklin and LMG. LMG is an old traditional company with changeable history from Lübeck, formerly with giant production halls far visible at the harbor.

A big stock exchange will also be part of the exhibition again, so that you have the opportunity to supply the inspirations that you have got here at a reasonable price with replenishment in order to put what you have seen into practice.

Of course, we are looking forward to many visitors again, so be sure to sign up for the appointment and tell it a friend!

Further information always here: https://www.efs-badschwartau.de/2019_ausstellung/

2018 10 30, 7:29
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Svara på tråd   [ 1 inlägg ] 

Nyheter mjhobby.se